THR Credit Union was chartered in 1969 as a not-for-profit cooperative offering convenient, low-cost, competitive financial services. As owners of the credit union, our members share in the monthly dividends. Today we have over 4,100 members and we are still growing.
You may join THR Credit Union if you meet any of the following:
- Live, work, worship or attend school within a ten-mile radius of the credit union offices located at 12770 Coit Rd., Suite 100, Dallas, Texas 75231 or 601 Ryan Plaza, Arlington, Texas 76011
- Groups of employees or members of companies or associations which are located within ten miles of the credit union's main office or any additional office
- Any business or organization whose employees or members are within the field of membership of THR Credit Union
- Employees of Texas Health Resources (THR), its subsidiaries, affiliates and successors and their families
- Employees of Presbyterian Healthcare System and its members
- Medical staff and office personnel of Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- Medical staff and office personnel of Spring Creek Rehabilitation Hospital
- Medical staff and office personnel of Presbyterian Hospital of Greenville
- Medical staff and office personnel of McCuiston Medical Center, Paris
- Medical staff and office personnel of Presbyterian Hospital of Commerce
- Work or live in the area bounded by I-635 and Preston Rd., east to Plano Rd., then south to N.W. Highway, then west to Preston Rd., and north to I-635
- Perot Systems Corporation and subsidiaries
- Temporary employees of First Word Staffing Services
- Employees of Staff Benefits, Inc. who are paid from Dallas
- Employees of the former Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad Company and its successors, affiliated and associate companies
- Members of Katy Credit Union as of July 31, 1997
- Members of WESCO Employees Federal Credit Union as of June 30, 1999
- Employees of Western Company of North America and its subsidiary, the Western Company of the Gulf Coast, who work in or are paid from the home office in Houston, Texas
- Employees of the following entities who work in Fort Worth, Texas: Benson Industries, Dexide, Inc., Emergency Medicine Consultants P.A., Evans Press, Geological Equipment Corporation, Lifo Systems, Inc., Paragon Group, Rone Engineers, Special Projects Manufacturing, Inc., Tower Engineering, Wilsey Foods, Inc., Employees of Cummins Corporation who work in Benbrook, Texas: Benbrook Water and Sewer Authority, The City of Benbrook, Employees of the City of Forest Hill, Texas
- Employees of Palm Harbor Homes d/b/a Masterpiece Housing who work in or paid or supervised from Forth Worth, Texas
- Employees who work regularly in the Western Place Office Complex in Fort Worth, Texas except for employees of CSC Credit Services, Inc.
- Groups of persons with occupational common bonds which are located with 25 miles of one of the credit union's service facilities, which have provided a written request for service to the credit union
- Employees of this credit union; Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Organizations of such persons
- Members of Fishburn's Employees Federal Credit Union as of November 1, 1993
- Employees of Fishburn-Oriental Dyeing and Dry Cleaning Company, The Ideal Laundry and Dry Cleaning Company, Fishburn's Preston Square Cleaners, and Fishburn's Casa View Cleaners, who work in Dallas, Texas
- Persons who are receiving retirement, pension, or other benefits as a result of prior employment by any business or organization included within the field of membership
- Members of Friends of Consumer Freedom Association located at 4455 LBJ Freeway, Farmers Branch, Texas 75244
We proudly serve employees of the following groups (members of an employee's immediate family or household members are also eligible to join):
- Benbrook Water Authority
- City of Benbrook
- City of Forest Hill
- Dexide Inc.
- Emergency Medicine Consultants
- Spring Creek Rehabilitation Hospital
- Harris Methodist Southlake
- Hunt Regional Healthcare Greenville
- Hunt Regional Healthcare Commerce
- Paris Regional Medical Center
- Perot Systems Corporation
- PrimaCare Medical Centers
- Presbyterian Hospital of Rockwall
- Presbyterian Plano Center for Diagnostics & Surgery
- Rone Engineers
- Texas Health Partners
- Texas Health Research & Education Inst.
- Texas Institute for Surgery at Presbyteraian Hospital of Dallas
- Tower Engineering
- Western Company of North America
- Western Place Office Complex
and Employee Benefits
in THR Credit Union is an ongoing benefit to employees and associates
of participating companies or groups. As a full-service financial
institution, the credit union:
security for funds, with accounts insured up to $250,000
by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government
a full line of free or discounted financial products and
dependable, friendly, personalized service.
printed materials for the introduction and promotion of
members' knowledge of financial options.
membership privileges to family members.
members' interests first.